New on the market, this unique farmhouse was bought in shell form and finished to very high specification by current owners for themselves. Attention to detail is evident throughout this property. Solid wooden beams and original traditional stone features/walls throughout plus double glazing and new air-conditioning units. Staircase and internal doors are solid wood; internal doors are of ‘ledge and brace’ rustic design with cast iron fittings which make this farmhouse feel like a cozy, country residence. Luxurious under-floor heating has been installed and heated by an air source Hitachi heat pump which heats the floor and towel warmers in the bathroom during winter months. Blackout blinds have been installed for privacy and to keep the house cooler during summer months.
This freehold property is full of natural light and is south facing.
Property boasts the following:
- Lounge with cozy fireplace and solid main door with window feature
- Reception area
- Separate but open dining room, lots of light from 3 large arched windows and views, with a stable door leading to side entrance and deck area/outdoor kitchen.
- Separate but open plan kitchen, granite worktops and custom made light oak cabinetry with under cupboard lighting, inbuilt appliances, cast iron gas hob, extractor, electric fan oven, Samsung Showcase American fridge freezer and built in dishwasher. White ceramic Belfast sink with traditional faucet. ( views across the valley)
- Ground floor toilet/utility room.
- Three double bedrooms (fitted custom made wardrobe in walnut in master bedroom)
- One ensuite, walk-in rain shower with glass doors, fitted solid wood mirror/storage cupboard, toilet and sink.
- Main bathroom, walk-in rain shower, with glass doors, beautiful slipper bath, toilet, sink and mirror.
- Landing with skylight and window, office area.
- Open large terrace from master bedroom, to take in the stunning views of the valley.
- Three balconies from French windows, open views.
- Access to the roof level.
- Access to annex is by separate door, access to garden and garage from the deck area. The basement annex has an aluminum partition, this area could be used as a private clinic/gym.
- Pump and filtration system for swimming pool.
- Large spacious 3 car garage, storage, workshop.
- Kitchen herb and vegetable garden.
- 5 protected Olive trees which produce olive oil yearly
- Koi pond and waterfall/fountain with filtration system.
- Gazebo base has non-slip tiling. Stunning views of the valley from this part of the garden
- Rear gated garden entrance.
- Automatic irrigation system from large main reservoir which also serves the house apart from the main water services.
- Garden lighting
Outdoor kitchen/Alfresco dining/Deck
- Wood pergola and lighting.
- Granite worktops and stone wood oven.
- Enclosed gas tanks for house and BBQ.
- Storage cupboards with electricity points.
- Sink and tap
- Closed useful storage under dining room also 2 reservoirs for swimming pool below ground level.
Infinity swimming pool
- Analyzing system fresh water swimming pool filtration
- Glass mosaic and luminous tiles at night time in swimming pool.
- Swimming pool lighting.
- Marbled surround around infinity swimming pool, non-slip tiling.
- Stainless steel deck shower.
- 12 REC PV panels (summer produces 20+ kwts per day, Winter average 15 kwts)
- 250 liter solar water heater
- Chillers for ACs (economy A class inverters)
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the quality of this finish as no expense has been spared. Current owners keep this property in immaculate condition. Property is licensed to operate as a small B&B. A truly magnificent property which enjoys unobstructed open views of the valley and distant sea views from most windows and stunning landscaped garden.
Part-ownership of the common areas (X3) ie: courtyard to maintain house and basement garage.
Fixture and fittings to be discussed